Most brides ask the most popular question which is if they actually need a wedding planner to organise their wedding. Some would say no, simply because they have quite a large family who are very much willing to help out in the planning. However the question brides should ask themselves is
– Do you really want to have to deal with problems that could occur along the way of planning your wedding?
– Can you really deal with the stress of managing your wedding budget?
– Do you have the time needed to source for vendors or venues and make the right call?
– Would you want to worry each moment about family members who might not really have the attention to key details?
In a nutshell, there are many advantages of hiring a wedding planner and most especially if it’s a big wedding. Although, many couples worry about the cost of hiring a wedding planner, when they can easily save money and just get things done themselves. However, another option is you could hire a wedding coordinator who can help manage your wedding day. Their role is to maintain contact with all vendors during the planning period and act as a liaison between the bride and groom, the family and various wedding participants. They are paid to do exactly what you want and make sure everything concerning your day goes smoothly. You may also consider booking wedding consultations to ensure that the planning process goes off without a hitch.
Here’s another secret, and think of it this way, a wedding planner/coordinator will advise you on the most trending color schemes, types of venues, catering, photography and your outfit most of all which are the highlights of a wedding. The best thing about wedding planners is that they actually:
– Find the best discount on your dress, venue and each vendor because they network with a lot of other wedding professionals
– Assists the bride and groom to plan every detail of a wedding and help with isolated tasks as directed by the couple
– Offer consultative advice and help with the wedding budget.
Few brides know this and still think getting a wedding planner is a total waste of money and of course most brides can plan their own wedding. The only time there could possibly be a problem is when they try to execute their day. Unfortunately, this is where you need a wedding coordinator who is able to think on their feet, avoid any hicups happening and being able to make decisions quickly whilst having a couple of backup plans.